Made from Sandalwood Oil and Indian Scents.
Aargee masala incense sticks are hand rolled using traditional ingredients including sandalwood, aromatic roots and herbs and natural essential oils. These are blended with rich exotic perfumes to create a deep, exotic fragrance.
• Place stick on a heat resistant incense holder.
• Light the tip of the stick until it flames.
• Once the tip is glowing, carefully blow out the flame.
• For fragrance use only. Store and use out of reach of children and animals.
• Burn away from all flammable items and materials.
• Never leave burning incense unattended.
• Ensure that all ashes fall onto heat and fireproof surface.
• Burn incense in open or well ventilated areas only.
Made in India.