Do you want Chicken Korma with that unique British Indian Restaurant quality and taste? Then simply follow the instructions below for perfect Chicken Korma every time...
"WOW! Trust me on this one guys! This IS the BEST Korma I have ever made, my friends thought I'd bought in a takeaway... Bloody AWESOME! Check out Mr Huda's Universal Paste - better than any takeaway - I guarantee you will not be disappointed! (Just don't let them know the secret straight away) - ENJOY!" - John C, Brighton.
• Add the ready blended puree and cook for further 3-4 mins (stirring occasionally, covered).
• Add the chicken with a little warm water (around 100-125 ml) and on full heat bring to boil and then cook for around 3-4 mins (covered and stirring
• Back to moderate / low heat, leave to simmer (covered) for 30 mins (stirring occasionally).
• Add the coconut, sugar and the cream and bring to boil then leave to simmer for further 10-15 mins (stirring occasionally) or until the required moisture (add more water if you prefer more sauce or cook on higher heat slightly longer with lid semi opened for thicker sauce).
• Once cooking is over add the butter or ghee, stir and leave the curry to settle for 10-15 mins before serving and garnish with a little cream on top.
TIPS: If you prefer a milder or more coconuty taste to your Chicken Korma simply add a little more cream and sugar or more coconut cream.