Dahi Puri is a good way to end the fiery round of Pani Puris, Bhel and Sev Puris. Dahi in hindi means Curds. This is the main ingredient which soothes your tongue. The consistency of the Dahi must be perfect - not too thick nor thin. And chilled Dahi tastes best for this dish!
Small Puris - 10 nos
| ||Boiled Potatoes cubed - ½ Cup|| |
| ||Imli/Tamarind Chutney - 3 tbsp|| |
| ||Green Chutney - 3 tbsp|| |
| ||Curds - ½ Cup|| |
| ||Cumin Seeds Powder - ½ tsp|| |
| ||Red Chilli Powder - 1 tsp|| |
| ||Coriander leaves(Cilantro) for garnishing|| |
| ||Salt|| |
• Arrange the Puris on a plate.
• Mix Salt to the Curds and keep it aside.
• Make a small hole in the centre of each Puri and fill it with Potatoes, Green Chutney, Tamarind Chutney and Curds.
• Sprinkle some Red Chilli Powder and Cumin Powder.
• Garnish with Coriander Leaves.
• Serve immediately.