|85g in a handy resealable pack.|
Recipe suggestion for Lamb Balti (Serves 3-4)
1. Heat 1/2 jar of Nishaan Curry Base, 1tsp Minced Ginger and 1tsp Minced Garlic. Cook for 3 minutes on high heat.
2. Add 500g cubed, boneless lamb and cook on high for 5 minutes, stirring continuously.
3. Reduce heat to low and cover the pot. Add water if the sauce tends to stick to the base. Stir occasionally and cook till the lamb is tender.
4. Add 100g Fresh Tomatoes and stir. Add 2 tsp East End Balti Masala and cook till tomatoes form a fine sauce with the curry base.
5. Lower the heat and slowly add 100ml beaten yogurt. Cook on medium heat for 5 minutes.
Garnish with Coriander Leaves.
Serve on a bed of basmati rice or with naan breads.
Ingredients: Coriander Powder, Cumin Powder, Paprika, Turmeric, Garlic Powder, Ginger Powder, Onion Powder, Salt, Chilli Powder, Green Cardamom Powder, Clove Powder, Cinnamon Powder, Fennel Powder, Other Spices.