|Chicken Shish Kebab|
1 lb good quality Chicken Breast, cut into ½ inch cubes
1 Garlic Clove, peeled and crushed
¾ tsp Greenfields Salt
¼ tsp Greenfields Ground Cinnamon
¼ tsp Cayenne Pepper
¼ tsp Greenfields Ground Black Pepper
¼ tsp Greenfields Ground Pimento
2 tablespoons best quality Olive Oil
3 tablespoons Lemon Juice
½ tsp Greenfields Sumaq
• In a glass bowl combine the cubed chicken, garlic, salt, cinnamon, black pepper, cayenne pepper, pimento, oil and lemon juice, mix well and cover.
• *Note* You should marinate the chicken for several hours in the refrigerator to get the best taste out of the chicken.
• Thirty minutes before grilling remove from refrigerator, allowing it to reach room temperature.
• Thread onto skewers.
• If using wooden skewers, be sure to soak them in cold water for at least 20 minutes prior to using.
• Grill over medium charcoal fire, basting and turning several times, until delicately browned.
• You can also grill or bake in the oven, but if you've got a charcoal grill, it works much nicer.
• Serve this with baked pita, garlic sauce, hummus, and a nice green salad with feta cheese and sprinkle with Sumaq.