|Net weight: 100g|
Recipe Idea: Murgh Banjara Hyderabadi
(Chicken recipe from Southern India)
• Heat 50ml of oil in a pan. Fry 2 chopped onions until golden brown.
• Add 5 tsp of minced Garlic and 1 tsp of minced Ginger. Mix well and fry for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
• Add 2 tsp Garam Masala, 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder, ½ tsp Turmeric and ½ tsp Charmagz and 4 Black Cardamoms. Cook until you can smell the aromas of the spices.
• Add 2 tbsp ground Cashew Nuts, Salt to taste, 1 cup of Milk and 1kg of chicken drumsticks. Cook on a low heat until the chicken is tender and cooked.
• Sprinkle 1 tsp of Haloon seeds and cover immediately. Serve immediately with split Cashews.