|How to make Chapatis:|
To make 8 to 10 Chapatis you need 400g of flour.
• Add a teaspoon of oil to the flour and knead a soft, elastic dough using tepid water.
• Cover the dough and allow to rest for 20-30 minutes before use.
• Break off golf ball size pieces of dough and roll out chapatis on a floured surface.
• Place the chapati on a heated tava (griddle) over medium heat. Cook for a few seconds on one side, turn over and wait until bubbles rise on the surface.
• Turn over and allow the other side to cook.
Best served immediately, plain or with a little butter ghee.