|Pistachio Kulfi Khoya|
Serves 6 - 8
• Milk or Cream, 1 litre
• Butter, 50g
• Bread, 2-3 slices, crusts removed
• Laziza Pistachio Kulfi Khoya, 1 packet
• When the milk is about to boil, add contents of Laziza Pistachio Kulfi Khoya packet and butter while stirring continuously and thoroughly for 1 minute.
• Cook over medium heat for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
• Allow to cool, add bread slices broken into small pieces then blend until smooth.
• Pour into Kulfi moulds or other suitable container and freeze.
For traditional Kulfi shape, use the Kulfi moulds
• When serving, if Kulfi is too hard, leave to soften for 5 minutes.