Indian style Omelette is a spicy and colourful version of Omelette. This is versatile and can be served with anything and anytime of the day.
Red Onions finely chopped - 1
| ||Green Chillies finely chopped - 2|| |
| ||Tomatoes finely chopped - 1|| |
| ||Oil - 2 tbsp|| |
| ||Fresh Coriander Leaves / Cilantro chopped for garnishing|| |
| ||Eggs - 4|| |
| ||Salt to taste|| |
| ||Black Pepper powder about a teaspoon|| |
• Place the Onions, Tomatoes, Green Chillies and Coriander leaves in a large bowl and mix together.
• Then whisk the Eggs in a separate bowl. Stir the Onion mixture into the Eggs with some Salt and Pepper powder and whisk again.
• Heat a tablespoon of Oil in a heavy based pan, pour a ladleful of the prepared Omelette batter in the pan. Cook the Omelette by flipping it once with a flat spoon. Make sure that the Egg is cooked well and the Omelette is golden brown in colour.
• Repeat the same process with the remaining batter.
• Serve these Omelettes hot with toasted bread or even with a crisp green Salad for a light lunch.