Mediterranean, Moroccan? Nope just mind-blowingly simple, quick and bloomin' delicious!...
Minced Lamb - 500 g
| ||Cumin Seeds - 3 tsps|| |
| ||Coriander Seeds - 3 tsps|| |
| ||Fresh Garlic, minced - 3 cloves|| |
| ||Fresh Mint, finely chopped - 1 tbsp|| |
| ||Olive Oil - 2 tbsps|| |
| ||Horners Aftermath Chilli Jam - 2 tbsps|| |
| ||Pitta Breads - 4|| |
| ||Mixed Salad|| |
• In a dry frying pan, add the cumin seeds and coriander seeds. Keep the seeds moving until they become slightly darker and very aromatic.
• Either blitz the seeds in a coffee grinder or use the traditional method and grind in a pestle and mortar.
• Mix together the powdered seeds, garlic, minced lamb and mint. Shape the meat onto a metal kebab skewer to make large sausages, with the skewer running through the middle.
• Heat a grill or BBQ griddle to its highest temperature and brush the kebabs with a little of the oil. Rotate the skewers several times whilst cooking to ensure it is evenly cooked but not too dry. Keep basting them with the oil and a little Prices Spices Horners Aftermath Chilli Jam.
• After 10 minutes they should be cooked through. Serve with lightly toasted pitta breads, slit to make a pocket and filled with salad. Spoon over more Prices Spices Horners Aftermath Chilli Jam and enjoy.