| • Glaze|
• Dipping Sauce
Try pouring the sauce to over hot potatoes, or noodles.
Mix with mayonnaise, creme fraiche or yogurt to make a dressing for salads and sandwiches.
Or simply use as a dipping or table sauce, straight from the bottle.
Recipe for Aubergine, Chickpeas And Paneer Balti Curry
Serves 4 as a main course
1 onion, diced
1 aubergine, cubed
240g tinned chickpeas, drained
240g paneer, cubed
100g green beans, halved
400ml coconut milk
3 tbsp Karimix Balti Curry Paste
1 tbsp Karimix Szechuan Sauce
6 tbsp vegetable oil
1 tbsp tomato puree
Salt to taste
• Coat cubed aubergine with 2 tablespoons of oil and grill until brown.
• Heat up rest of oil in a saucepan. Add onions and fry till brown, then add cubed paneer and chickpeas. Fry until brown.
• Add beans and Karimix Balti Curry Paste and stir well for about 10 minutes over a medium heat.
• Add coconut cream, Karimix Szechuan Sauce and tomato puree. Stir well and bring to a boil.
• Add browned aubergine. Stir well and simmer for 15 minutes. Add salt to taste. Serve with steamed rice.