|Ingredients: Coriander (36%), Rice, Cumin, Chilli, Fenugreek, Cinnamon, Refined Palmolein Oil.|
• Cook 500g of vegetables of your choice. Set aside.
• Cook a small container full (75g) of Redgram Dal in 1 litre of water with 1 tsp refined Vegetable Oil and a pinch of Turmeric.
• Add cooked vegetables, Tamarind Juice and Salt to taste.
• Add 3-4 tsp (25g) of MTR Sambar Powder ground with Grated Coconut (30g) and a little Jaggery (5g) if desired. Boil for 8-10 minutes.
• Add 1 tsp of Mustard and Curry Leaves seasoned in a little oil.
Garnish with finely cut Coriander Leaves.
Serve with Rice, Dosa or Idli.
Makes 10 litres of Sambar.
Net Weight: 200g
Suitable for vegetarians.
Product of India.