Mixed Vegetable is the curry you can think of when running out of ideas to cook. Generally making of this dish involves atleast 30-40 minutes but with Anila's Spicy Hot Curry Sauce you can whiz it within 10 minutes. Turns out delicious too and can be served with any Rice or Roti!
Anila's Spicy Hot Curry Sauce
| ||Paneer / Indian Cheese cubed - 200 g|| |
| ||Tomato chopped - 1 or 2|| |
| ||Green Peas - 1 Cup|| |
| ||Few Cauliflower florets|| |
| ||Few Broccoli florets|| |
| ||Carrots chopped - 2|| |
| ||Sweet Corn - ½ Cup|| |
| ||Almonds sliced for garnishing|| |
| ||Water for desired consistency|| |
• In a Pan, heat the Anila's Spicy Hot Curry Sauce until warm.
• Then add all the Vegetables and mix well.
• Cover and cook for about a minute or two.
• Then add the Tomatoes and Paneer cubes and some Water to attain the desired consistency. Further cook for 5 minutes.
• Check the consistency and if required add some more Water at this point.
• Cook until the Vegetables are tender.
• Garnish with Almonds and serve hot with Chapathis, Poppadums and some fresh Salad!