• Heat Oil in a pan, add Mustard Seeds and allow it to splutter.
• Then add the Urad Dal, Cumin Seeds, Curry Leaves and Asafoetida.
• Then add the Ginger, Green Chillies, Onions and fry for few minutes.
• Then add the Tomatoes and fry for few seconds.
• Next add the Turmeric, Cumin Powder, Coriander Powder and Red Chilli Powder and mix.
• Now add the Moong Sprouts along with 1/4 Cup of Water and Salt. Mix well.
• Cover and cook for about 5 minutes or until soft but not mushy.
• Take off from heat and garnish with Coriander Leaves / Cilantro and Lemon juice.
• Serve hot!