Click to Enlarge
|Do you want Rogan Josh with that unique British Indian Restaurant quality and taste? Then simply follow the instructions below for success every time...|
Simple yet delicious, for all those tomato lovers out there, Chicken, Meat or Prawns in a medium spicy sauce topped with delicious curried cherry, vine or plum tomatoes. To create this dish initially follow the recipes for either Chicken, Meat or King Prawn Bhuna (the recipe for making chicken bhuna is also available on the Mr Huda's Universal Curry Paste jar) and at the end make the Rogan Josh topping with the tomatoes and add to the dish...
Ingredients for tomato topping:
10 Medium Tomatoes (cut in 1/2's)
| || 1/2 Small Onion (finely sliced) || |
| || 1 Medium Garlic Clove (crushed) || |
| || 3 tbsp Olive/Veg Oil || |
| || 2 tsp (14g) Mr Huda's Universal Curry Paste|| |
| || Fresh Coriander || |
1. Follow the full recipe for making the Chicken Bhuna dish ( just make the consistency of the sauce a little thicker).
1. Heat the oil in a frying pan.
2. Add the crushed garlic and gently fry until golden.
3. Add the sliced onion with some salt and gently soften.
4. Add Mr Huda's Universal Curry Paste, cook for few mins (stirring continually).
5. Add the tomatoes with a little chopped coriander, stir, and leave to gently simmer (covered and stirring occasionally) for 5-10 mins or until the tomatoes are just cooked (try not to over cook the tomatoes).
6. Once cooked place over the ready cooked chicken, meat or prawn dish and bring to a boil and then stop cooking.
7. Leave the curry to settle (covered) for 10-15 mins before serving.