Click to Enlarge
Spicy Babycorn is a delicious appetiser. It can be eaten as it is or dipped in Sweet Chilli sauce. This crunchy dish is easy to make and thus can be made for any home parties / small gathering.
2 - 4
Babycorn - 15 Sticks
| ||Onions finely chopped - 2|| |
| ||Mixed Peppers sliced lengthwise - ½ Cup|| |
| ||Peppercorns coarsely crushed - 4 tsp|| |
| ||Garlic chopped - 3 Cloves|| |
| ||Oil - 2 tsp|| |
| ||Salt to taste|| |
| ||Garam Masala - 1 tsp|| |
• Cook the Babycorn until soft either in a pressure cooker or in a microwave. Drain the excess Water and keep it aside.
• Heat Oil in a pan, saute Onions for few minutes. Then add the mixed colour Peppers and further fry for few minutes.
• Then add Garlic and Peppercorns and mix well. Fry for sometime.
• Then add the Babycorn, Salt and Garam Masala. Mix well.
• Sprinkle a little bit of Water only if required and cover and cook on low heat for about five minutes.
• Serve hot!