• Cook the Sweet Corn in sufficient Water and keep it aside.
• Heat Butter in a pan. To this add chopped Tomatoes, Onions, Black Pepper, Ginger, Green Chillies and fry for few seconds.
• Then add Cashews and further fry till it becomes light brown in colour.
• Then add the Coconut and fry for a minute or two. Then grind this to a paste and keep it aside.
• Next heat Oil in a pan, add Cumin Seeds and the ground masala along with Sweet Corn.
• To this add the Red Chilli Powder, Coriander Powder, Garam Masala, Salt, Tomato Puree and mix well. Bring it to boil for 2 minutes.
• Transfer into a serving dish and garnish with some chopped Coriander leaves / Cilantro and Lemon Juice.