|Tandoori: Chunks of Meat, Fish or Vegetables marinated in spices and yoghurt, then skewered and cooked in a Tandoor Oven, under a grill or on a barbecue.|
Tandoori dishes are often served as a starter or as part of a mixed grill.
This particular dish has to be left to marinate for at least 3-4 hours in the fridge (covered) before cooking.
370g raw tiger prawns (peeled)
| || 6 tsp (40g) Mr Huda's Tandoori Paste|| |
| || 3 tbsp Natural Yoghurt || |
| || Fresh Coriander || |
1. Put the prawns in a bowl.
2. Add the required amount of Mr Huda's Tandoori Paste and yoghurt.
3. Mix well in to the prawns (use disposable glove when mixing, as to prevent staining your hand).
4. Leave to marinate in the fridge.
2nd Stage: Grilling:
1. Place on a grill pan (as to allow the moisture from the prawns to be kept separate)
2. Spread the prawns with any excess marinade (reserve a little for basting throughout the cooking time).
3. Preheat the grill to medium. Grill the prawns for 5-10 minutes until cooked, turning and basting few times.
4. Spread the prawns with any excess marinade (reserve a little for basting throughout the cooking time).
Once cooked garnish with fresh salad, lemon wedges, coriander and serve with mint and tamarind yoghurt sauce.