|Tandoori lamb chops, easy to prepare and delicious to eat, can be served as a starter or a light lunch or even more appetizing on a barbecue accompanying other delicious dishes.|
Lean lamb cutlets are ideal for cooking this dish. This particular dish is best to be left to marinate for at least 4-6 hours or over night before cooking. Once marinated cook under a grill, barbecue or on a griddle.
6 Lamb Cutlets (400-450g)
| || 6 tsp (45g) Mr Huda's Tandoori Paste|| |
| || 2 tbsp (25ml) Extra Virgin Olive Oil || |
| || 31/2 tbsp Natural Yoghurt || |
| || Fresh Coriander || |
1. Beat each chop on both sides.
2. Put the required amount of Mr Huda's Tandoori Paste, oil, yoghurt and some coriander in a bowl and mix.
3. Put the chops in the bowl and mix well in to the chops (use disposable gloves when mixing, as to prevent staining your hand).
4. Leave to marinate.
2nd Stage: Cook as you wish:
1. Spread the chops on the grill pan with any excess marinade (reserve a little for basting throughout the cooking time).
2. Preheat the oven and then gently grill under moderate heat until the chops are cooked through, turning and basting few times.
Griddle or frying pan:
1. Put a drizzle of oil on the pan.
2. Spread the chops on the pan and cook on moderate heat until cooked through, turning and basting few times with the excess marinade.
Once cooked garnish with fresh salad, lemon wedges, coriander and serve with mint and tamarind yoghurt sauce.