Serves 3-4 people
It's simple really. The Tiffin Food Company believes everyone should eat good food, that's tasty and homemade. Made with fresh ingredients and cooked traditionally, with no artificial preservatives or flavourings. The result is a range of luxury Indian sauces and marinades, made by hand as they do in their restaurant, The Tiffin, using fresh ingredients, with fabulous flavours, packed lovingly by a member of the family. Everyone deserves good food so why settle for anything less... Take the Tiffin experience home...
Tiffin Jalfrezi Sauce is a fiery blend of Spices and Tomatoes, perfect for Lamb, Chicken and Seafood.
To make your Jalfrezi dish, you will need:
500g cubed Lamb, Chicken or Seafood
130g plain Yogurt
Fresh Tomatoes, cut into segments
Green Peppers, sliced
Fresh Coriander, chopped
• Shake well. Pour the Tiffin Jalfrezi Curry sauce into a pan and warm over a low heat until it begins to bubble.
• Add the Lamb, Chicken or Seafood, stir thoroughly and cook over a medium heat.
• When the curry is almost cooked, add the Yogurt, Tomatoes and Green Peppers.
• Stir through and continue to heat until the Tomatoes soften and the ingredients are cooked.
• Garnish with fresh Coriander and serve.
Tip: for a milder sauce, add more Yogurt.