Tomato & Red Pepper Salad is a yummy side dish that can be eaten with any bread and Soup. The grilled Veggie's juicy flavour is very tempting to finish the plate.
Red Peppers - 3
| ||Tomatoes - 4|| |
| ||Coriander Leaves / Cilantro finely chopped - About ½ bunch|| |
| ||Garlic Cloves grated - 2|| |
| ||Salt to taste|| |
| ||Black Pepper powder for garnishing|| |
• Preheat the Grill to 200 degree centigrade.
• Place Peppers on a baking sheet and cook under the grill for 15 minutes turning it occasionally.
• Add the Tomatoes and grill for about 10 minutes or until all the skins are blistered.
• Then remove from heat and let it cool.
• Once cooled peel and de seed the Peppers and Tomatoes and slice the flesh thinly.
• Place this in a bowl, add the Salt - Pepper and Garlic and mix well.
• Sprinkle the Coriander Leaves / Cilantro and mix well.
• Serve chilled or as it is.