Click to Enlarge
Vegetable Noodles as we all know it, is liked by most of them. Why not try it loading with Veggies and Paneer while you spice it up with some Masala Mountain's Coconut based sauce - this tastes unique and delicious!
less than 5 min
10 - 15 mins
Masala Mountain Karaara Curry Sauce
| ||Oil - 2 tbsp|| |
| ||Onions thinly sliced - 1|| |
| ||Carrots cut lengthwise - 1|| |
| ||Green Peppers cut lengthwise - 1|| |
| ||Cabbage shredded - ¼ Cup|| |
| ||Ginger finely grated - 1 inch|| |
| ||Black Pepper Powder - ½ tsp|| |
| ||Salt to taste|| |
| ||Paneer - ¼ Cup|| |
| ||Noodles cooked - 2 Cups|| |
• Cook the Noodles according to the instructions on the packet and drain and keep it aside. (a tip to get rid of sticky noodles is - run the drained noodles under tap Water and keep it aside)
• Heat Oil in a wok. To this add the Onions, Carrots, Peppers and stir fry for few minutes.
• Next add the Paneer along with some Salt and Black Pepper.
• Next add about quarter cup of Karaara Sauce and mix well for a minute. Adjust the quantity of the Coconut based Sauce according to your taste.
• Lastly add the cooked noodles and mix well.
• Garnish with some Coriander leaves / Cilantro or Spring Onion greens or just Chillies and serve!