500g green chillies
2 tbs salt
11/2 tsp. turmeric powder
2 tsp fennel seeds
2 tsp mustard seeds, coarsely ground
1 pinch asafoetida powder
5 tbs mustard oil / enough to make a paste
1. Wash the chillies, dry thoroughly and leave on a towel in a warm room overnight
2. Slice the chillies coarsely
3. Heat mustard oil until it smokes and then let it cool down
4. Add all the spices and stir-fry for a few minutes
5. Add the chillies and mix well
6. Put the mixture in sterilised glass jars and leave the jars on a sunny window sill for one week
Keep the pickle in the fridge.
Price displayed is for approx 10 Chillies (approx 200g).
Make chopping Chillies even easier with our Chilli Cutter
Please view our 'Fresh Produce Despatch Table' to see when this item will be despatched...
If there are any allergens in the ingredients they are marked as bold.