A spicy chilli sauce made from sun-ripened red chillies... Perfect as a dipping sauce.
Recipe suggestion: Lamb And Asparagus With Chilli And Plum Sauce
500g Lamb Fillet, sliced thinly
2 tablespoons Plain Flour
1 teaspoon Chinese Five Spice Powder
200g Asparagus cut in 5cm lengths
10 Green Shallots cut in 5cm lengths
2 tablespoons Olive Oil
2/3 cup Water
1 and 1/2 cups Snow Pea Sprouts
1/3 cup AYAM Plum Sauce
1 tablespoon AYAM Thick Soya Sauce
2 tablespoons AYAM Hot Chilli Sauce
• Dust the lamb slices with combined flour and five spice powder.
• Heat the oil in a wok or a fry pan. Add the lamb and stir fry over high heat for about 2 minutes, until lightly browned. Keep stirring food when stir-frying. Then remove the lamb.
• Add the asparagus and stir fry for about 2 minutes, until tender.
• Return the lamb to the wok with green shallots, the Plum, Light Soy and Hot Chilli sauces and the water.
• Stir fry for a few seconds, until heated through.
Serve with either traditional rice or noodles, sprinkled snow pea sprouts and finely sliced chilli.
99% fat free, no preservatives, no added MSG