|NB. The wooden base is slightly different to the image shown above.|
For the Balti Curry Lover, our Balti Curry gift set comprises an authentic 7' Black Iron Karahi with wooden base, Mr Huda's Balti Curry Paste (serves 12) and East End Balti Masala spice mix. Both Mr Huda's Balti Curry Paste and East End Balti Masala include recipes and full instructions for creating the perfect Balti dish. Additionally, recipes are also available on our website.
The Black Iron Karahi is suitable for cooking, serving and/or eating from. The wooden base makes it easy to carry from kitchen to table and, most importantly, protect your table from the heat!
Suitable for beginners and seasoned cooks alike, the Balti Curry Gift Set comprises:
• Black Iron Karahi with Wooden Base
• Mr Huda's Balti Paste
• East End Balti Masala
• Presentation Gift Box
Mr Huda's Balti Paste Restaurant Style Balti Paste for successfully creating Balti-Dishes every time.
Recipes for this paste include:
1. Chicken Balti
Vegetable Oil, Garlic, Water, Dried Mango, Sugar, Ginger, Chilli, Coriander, Glucose Syrup, Salt, Whey Powder, Tomato Puree, Lemon Juice, Garam Masala, Fenugreek, Turmeric, Other Spices, Tamarind, Skimmed Milk Powder, Acetic Acid, Citric Acid, Maize Flour, Creamed Coconut Milk Powder, Lecithin, Lactic Acid.
Balti Masala - East End 85g in a handy resealable pack.
Recipe suggestion to make delicious Lamb Balti (Serves 3-4)
1. Heat 1/2 jar of Nishaan Curry Base, 1tsp Minced Ginger and 1tsp Minced Garlic. Cook for 3-minutes on high heat.
2. Add 500g boneless lamb and cook on high for 5-minutes stirring continuously.
3. Reduce heat to low and cover the pot. Add water if the sauce tends to stick to the base. Stir occasionally and cook till the lamb is tender.
4. Add 100gm Fresh Tomatoes and stir. Add 2 tsp of East End Balti Masala Mix and cook till tomatoes form a fine sauce with the curry base.
5. Lower the heat and slowly add 100ml of beaten yogurt. Cook on medium heat for 5-minutes.
Garnish with Coriander Leaves.
Serve on a bed of basmati rice or with naan breads.
Ingredients: Coriander Powder, Cumin Powder, Paprika, Turmeric, Garlic Powder, Ginger Powder, Onion Powder, Salt, Chilli Powder, Green Cardamom Powder, Clove Powder, Cinnamon Powder, Fennel Powder, Other Spices.