|Spices and herbs from around the world, ground and carefully blended in Norfolk.|
450 grams of potatoes
| ||1 medium Cauliflower|| |
| ||400g of medium Tomatoes or 400g of Chopped Tinned Tomatoes|| |
| ||2 medium Onions|| |
| ||3 small Green chillies|| |
| ||3 Garlic Cloves|| |
| ||5 tbsp Vegetable Oil|| |
| ||Coriander Leaves to garnish|| |
1. Peel and chop the potatoes into 2.5cm/1 inch cubes.
2. Seperate and cut Cauliflower to 2.5cm/1 inch florets.
3. Coarsely crush the contents of sachet 2.
4. Finely chop the onions.
5. Puree the Fresh Tomatoes (if using Fresh Tomatoes).
6. Crush the Garlic.
7. Finely chop the green chillies, leave the seeds out for a milder taste.
8. Coarsely chop the fresh coriander.
1. Heat the oil on a medium heat in a large non-stick pan. Add Bhajiman sachet 1 when the oil begins to crackle.
2. Add the crushed spices from the Bhajiman sachet 2 and fry for a minute. Add the onions and fry until golder brown.
3. Add the crushed Garlic & Bhajiman sachet 3. Fry for a minutes then add the potatoes, green chillies and Salt to taste.
4. Mix thoroughly, cover and cook on a medium to low heat for 10-minutes.
5. Add the Cauliflower florets, mix, cover and cook for 5-minutes.
6. Add the Tomatoes, stir well and cover for a further 15-minutes until the vegetables are just cooked.
7. Garnish with the Chopped Fresh Coriander and serve.
Serve with rice and Bhajiman Lamb Rogan Josh, Bhajiman Chicken Jalfrezi or Bhajiman Chicken Tikka Masala.