|Spices and herbs from around the world, ground and carefully blended in Norfolk.|
450 grams - Whole new potatoes
| ||2 - Green chillies (medium)|| |
| ||2 - Onion (large)|| |
| ||1 - Lemon (small)|| |
| ||50 grams- Fresh coriander leaves|| |
| ||4 tbsp - Olive Oil (or cooking oil) || |
| ||2 tsp - Salt|| |
| ||1 pack Bhaji Man Bombay Potatoes Mix|| |
1. Scrub the potatoes in running water and cut them to 2cm cubes.
2. Finely chop the onions.
3. Finely chop the green chillies, leaving the seeds.
4. Coarsely chop the fresh coriander.
5. Juice a small lemon.
1. Boil the cubes of potatoes in water with the salt and half the Bhajiman Sachet 1 until tender, drain well and put aside.
2. Heat the oil in a non-stick pan or wok, add Bhajiman Sachet 2 when the whole chillies turn black.
3. Add the onions, green chillies, coriander and the remnant of Bhajiman Sachet 1 and Bhajiman Sachet 3. Cook until the onions are soft and golden brown.
4. Fold in the potatoes and add a few drops of water. Cook on a low heat for 10 mins, mixing well to ensure the even distribution of the spices.
5. Add extra salt if required and lemon juice to taste.
Serve with rice and Bhajiman Lamb Rogan Josh, Bhajiman Chicken Jalfrezi or Bhajiman Chicken Tikka Masala.