|Spices and herbs from around the world, ground and carefully blended in Norfolk.|
700 grams - Chicken thighs
| ||4 - Tomatoes (medium)|| |
| ||1 - Onion (large)|| |
| ||2.5cm cubed - Fresh root ginger|| |
| ||4 - Garlic cloves|| |
| ||2 - Capsicum peppers (red & green)|| |
| ||4 tbsp - Olive Oil (or cooking oil)|| |
| ||Salt to taste|| |
| ||Handful of fresh Coriander for garnish|| |
| ||1 pack Bhaji Man Chicken Jalfrezi Mix|| |
1. Cut the chicken thighs to bite size pieces, wash and allow to drain.
2. Finely chop the onions and the tomatoes.
3. Crush the garlic cloves.
4. Finely chop or grate the root ginger.
5. Slice the peppers thickly.
1. Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan or a Wok and add Bhaji Man Sachet 1 and allow it to sizzle for a minute or two.
2. Now add the chopped onions and fry until soft and golden brown.
3. Add the garlic, stir and fry for a further 2 minutes on a medium heat.
4. Now add the washed and drained chicken pieces, followed by Bhaji Man Sachet 2 and salt, stirring frequently for 5 mins to prevent sticking.
5. Pour in the tomatoes, mix and cover and simmer on a medium heat for 10 mins.
6. Uncover and allow excess water to evaporate on a high heat for about 3 mins.
7. Add Bhaji Man Sachet 3, add chopped ginger and the sliced peppers, cover and simmer for a further 5 mins on a low heat. Garnish with the fresh coriander and serve with rice and Bhaji Man Bombay Potatoes and Bhaji Man Spiced Dhal.