|Spices and herbs from around the world, ground and carefully blended in Norfolk.|
4 - Onions (medium)
| ||28ml/1 fl oz - Water|| |
| ||1 pack Bhaji Man Onion Bhaji Mix|| |
1. Cut onions in half and slice very, very thinly.
1. Put the Bhaji Man Onion Bhaji Mix into a bowl. Add the onion slices to the bowl and blend thoroughly by hand.
2. Very gradually add up to 28.5ml/1fl oz of water to make a thick batter covering all the ingredients.
3. Add salt to taste. Stir and cover bowl. Leave to stand for 10 minutes to allow the spices and herbs to infuse.
4. Heat sufficient vegetable, corn or sunflower in a non-stick pan. When oil is hot drop a tablespoonful of the mixture into the hot oil and spread thinly into a flat oblong or circular shape. Fry both sides until golden brown. Finally drain well and serve.
Serve with rice, Bhajiman Lamb Rogan Josh, Bhajiman Chicken Jalfrezi or Bhajiman Chicken Tikka Masala and Bhajiman Bombay Potatoes.