Simple week night fish with flavour, heat and all those omega 3 oils you keep hearing you need to eat!
Rapeseed Oil - 2 tbsps
| ||Salmon Steaks - 4|| |
| ||Long Grain Rice - 250 g|| |
| ||Lemon, cut into wedges - 1|| |
| ||Green Beans - 150 g|| |
| ||Coriander, chopped - handful|| |
| ||Cajun Seasoning - 1 sachet|| |
• Lay the salmon fillets on a plate and sprinkle over the cajun seasoning, ensuring all sides of the salmon are well-coated.
• Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes to allow the flavours to develop.
• Meanwhile cook the rice and green beans.
• Bring a heavy based frying pan to a medium high heat and add the rapeseed oil, once hot add each of the salmon fillets laying them away from you to avoid splashes of hot oil.
• Cook for 2 minutes on each side.
• Serve the salmon, garnished with fresh coriander, and accompanied by the rice and beans.