Simple but gorgeous: slightly smokey and moderately spiced fajitas...
Chicken, cut into thin strips - 400 g
| ||Yellow Pepper, sliced - 1|| |
| ||Olive Oil - 2 tbsps|| |
| ||Red Pepper, sliced - 1|| |
| ||Green Pepper, sliced - 1|| |
| ||Soft Tortillas - 8|| |
| ||Guacamole|| |
| ||Sour Cream|| |
| ||Salsa|| |
| ||Price's Spices Fajita Seasoning - 1 sachet|| |
• To warm the tortillas, pre-heat oven to 150°C. Wrap the tortillas in foil in two stacks of 4, to prevent them from drying out. Place in oven.
• Heat the oil in a frying pan. Add the chicken strips and stri fry for a few minutes.
• Add the peppers ad onion to the pan and stir fry until softening and starting to caramelise.
• Add the Fajita Seasoning and stir to coat the chicken and peppers well, adding a splash of water if necessary.
• Serve with the warm tortillas, guacamole, sour cream and salsa for everyone to build their own fajitas!