1st Stage (Puree):
1. Cut 1 onion and 3 tomatoes into ¼'s, chop the green pepper, ginger (peeled), 1 garlic clove, green chillies and a little Fresh Coriander.
2. Put the above in a small sauce pan together with 4 tbsp oil, ½ tsp turmeric, salt and cup of warm water (around 200/ 250 ml) covered with lid.
3. Gently boil the vegetables until soft (approximately 15-20 mins) stirring occasionally.
4. When cooked place in a blender to make into puree.
2nd Stage (Curry):
1. Heat 2 tbsp of oil (moderate heat) in a medium sized sauce pan.
2. Add 2 crushed garlic cloves, cardamoms and the Indian bay leaves and slowly fry until the garlic is golden.
3. Add rest of the onions (finely sliced) with salt and the rest of the tomatoes (chopped) and cook to soften (stirring regularly).
4. Add Mr Huda's Universal Curry Paste and chilli powder (if using) and cook for 1-2 mins (stirring continuously).
5. Add the chicken and the ready blended puree with some warm water (around 125 - 150 ml) and the White Sugar and, on full heat, bring to boil, then leave to gently simmer for 20 - 25 minutes (stirring occasionally).