Stage 1: (Puree)
1. Cut the onion and tomato into 1/4's and chop the green pepper, ginger (peeled), garlic clove, and a little coriander.
2. Put the above in a small sauce pan together with 3 tbsp oil, turmeric, a pinch of salt and a cup of warm water (around 200/250 ml), covered with lid.
3. Gently boil the vegetables until soft (approximately 15-20 mins), stirring occasionally.
4. When cooked place in a blender to make into puree.
Stage 2: (Curry)
1. Heat the remaining oil (over a moderate heat) in a medium sized sauce pan.
2. Add the Mr Huda's Tikka Masala Paste and cook for a few seconds (stirring continuously).
3. Add the ready blended puree and gently bring to the boil (stirring regularly).
4. Add the chicken with a little warm water (around 100/125 ml) and on full heat bring to boil and cook for 2 mins.
5. Add the yoghurt, sugar and cream and bring to boil.
6. Back to moderate / low heat, leave to gently simmer (covered) for 20-30 mins or until the chicken is cooked and the required texture is reached.
7. Add more water if you prefer more sauce, or cook on higher heat for slightly longer with the lid semi opened for thicker sauce.
8. Once cooked, add the butter, stir and leave the curry to settle for 10-15 mins. Remove any excess oil before serving, garnished with a little fresh coriander.
TIPS: If you prefer a milder masala add a little more yogurt or cream.