Spicy, gooey loveliness! As if baked camembert isn't delicious enough as it is, pep it up and add a raft of flavour with one simple addition - Chillato Chutney. Perfect for that lazy Friday night after a long week at work, stick this in the oven and open a rich, aromatic bottle of wine to accompany it....
Camembert Cheese - 1
| ||Vermouth - 1 tsp|| |
| ||Figs, quartered - 2 || |
| ||Bread Rolls - 4|| |
| ||Chillato Chutney - 4 tbsps|| |
• Preheat the oven to 200°C.
• If you have a camembert baking dish get that out and place the camembert into it. Failing that use the wooden tub the camembert came in but tie a piece of string around it as it will open whilst cooking.
• Remove the cheese from its plastic wrapping and with a sharp knife make a few slashes across the top.
• Drizzle over the vermouth and then smear the Chillato Chutney across the top of the Camembert cheese.
• Either place the top of the wooden box back on or use the camembert baking dish lid to cover the cheese.
• Place into the oven for 25 minutes until beautifully gooey. Serve straight from the oven with the figs and bread rolls.