• Heat the Coconut Oil in a pan, add the Salt and Onion and cook until the onion is lightly browned. Then add the Garlic and fry for another 2 minutes.
• Add the red pepper, Ground Cumin, Chilli Powder and Paprika, mix well and cook for 5 minutes.
• Turn up the heat and add the minced beef, stirring continuously until it is all browned.
• Add the Chopped Tomatoes, Dried Marjoram, stock cube and enough water to create the desired sauce consistency, bring to the boil and then simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
• Add the Red Kidney Beans and cook for a further 10 minues. Serve hot.