This is a scrumptious Salad with a perfect blend of Fruits, Veg & Nuts. To this the homemade Thai Salad Dressing adds a lovely touch. It makes a nice accompaniment with any other Thai dishes. Though the Salad looks complicated, it takes only few minutes to make and there you are - a perfect salad for summer☺!
Pineapple Chunks (fresh or canned) - 1½ cups
| ||Cucumber chopped into cubes - 1|| |
| ||Spring Onions sliced - 3|| |
| ||Red Bell Pepper thinly sliced - 1|| |
| ||Peanuts dry roasted - ½ cup|| |
| ||Roughly chopped Peanuts - a handful|| |
| ||Cilantro (Coriander Leaves) finely chopped - 1 cup|| |
| ||Basil Leaves chopped - ¼ cup|| |
Thai Salad Dressing:
| ||Garlic minced - 2 cloves|| |
| ||Red Chilli de-seeded and minced - 1|| |
| ||Soya Sauce - 1 tbsp|| |
| ||Lemon Juice - 1 tbsp|| |
| ||Brown Sugar - 2 tsp|| |
• Place all the Salad Dressing ingredients in a cup, mix well and set aside.
• Place Pineapple Chunks, Cucumber cubes, Bell Pepper strips into a large mixing bowl.
• To this add Spring Onions and roasted Peanuts. Next add Cilantro and Basil.
• Now pour the Salad Dressing over this and toss well.
• Serve this by sprinkling chopped Nuts over it and some Lime Wedges by the side.