Onion Bhaji Mix
Luke Warm Water
2 Onions, halved and sliced
2 tbsps Natural Yogurt
2 tsp Fresh Coriander, finely chopped
Salt, to taste
• Place all the dry ingredients in a bowl and gradually add luke warm water, mixing thoroughly until a thick batter is forrmed and the onions are well coated.
• Leave to stand for 5 minutes.
• Shallow fry in oil over a medium heat. The correct temperature is reached when a drop of batter rises immediately to the surface of the oil, without turning brown.
• Drop heaped teaspoons of the mixture into the oil. Fry a few at a time for about 5 minutes, turning if necessary, until golden brown.
• Drain and serve with salad and dip as a starter.