Egg Bhurji is nothing but Indian form of Scrambled Eggs or Masala Scrambled Eggs. Of course Onions + Tomatoes + Chillies enhance and give a zesty flavour to those plain Eggs here☺. Vegetables along with the Eggs not only taste awesome but also increase its nutritional value too! It's a perfect meal for the winter days!
Egg - 3
| ||Ginger grated- 1 tsp|| |
| ||Onions finely chopped - 1 cup|| |
| ||Medium sized Tomato finely chopped - ¾ cup|| |
| ||Green Chillies finely chopped - 2|| |
| ||Green Peas - ¼ cup|| |
| ||Oil - 2 tbsp|| |
| ||Salt to taste|| |
| ||Red Chilli Powder - ½ tsp|| |
| ||Garam masala - ¼ tsp|| |
| ||Cilantro (Coriander Leaves) finely chopped for garnishing|| |
• Beat the Eggs in a bowl. To this add Salt and Red Chilli Powder and beat them again well.
• Heat Oil in a pan, add Green Chillies, Ginger and sauté the Onions over medium heat.
• Next add Tomatoes and Green Peas and cook.
• Then add the beaten Eggs and mix well using a wooden spatula. Fry them well for about 3-4 minutes till the Eggs are well cooked.
• Lastly sprinkle the Garam Masala and garnish with Cilantro and serve hot!