Egg Curry is a spicy side dish eaten mostly with Rice. Egg as we all know is a wholesome food but it gets boring to eat this in plain form. So why not try this full of flavour variety for your simple supper. Using the Curry paste makes it more quick and spicy!
Oil - 2 Tbsp
| ||Red Onion sliced - 1|| |
| ||Curry Paste - 2 Tbsp|| |
| ||Tomatoes chopped - 1|| |
| ||Eggs - 4|| |
| ||Green Peas - ¼ Cup|| |
| ||Yogurt - 2 Tbsp|| |
• Heat Oil in a pan on low heat, add Onions and fry until golden brown.
• Then add the Curry Paste and cook for about 2 minutes stirring continuously.
• Then add the Tomatoes and about half a cup of Water. Bring it to boil and then simmer for about 10 minutes.
• Meanwhile boil the Eggs for 8 minutes.
• Stir the Peas and Yogurt into the Curry. Let the heat be on low.
• Now peel and halve each Egg and gently stir into the Curry.
• Serve hot with Basmati Rice.