|Grilled salmon with Herb Sauce|
Time: 30 mins
600g boneless Salmon fillet with skin
1 medium aubergine
1 yellow sweet pepper
1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
2 tablespoons Greenfields Mixed Herbs
Salt and Pepper
• Place the sweet peppers under the grill for a few minutes, cool, remove the skin, clean and dice.
• Wash the remaining vegetables, cut them in half and grill for a few minutes. Cut into strips.
• Place Greenfields Mixed Herbs in a pan together with the sliced garlic and 8 tbsps olive oil.
• Heat the oil and saute the herbs and garlic for about 10 minutes.
• Cut the salmon into serving-sized pieces, brush with oil and grill until cooked.
• Serve the salmon with the vegetables and herb sauce. Bread, pasta or rice are good accompaniments.