For when you need to rustle up a really fast meal that is tasty, healthy and delicious all at the same time...
Boned Mackerel Fillets - 4
| ||Olive Oil - 2 tbsps|| |
| ||Lemon, zest and juice - ½|| |
| ||Lime, cut into wedges - ½|| |
| ||Cous-Cous - 1 cup|| |
| ||Price's Spices Peppy Piccalilli - 6 tbsps|| |
• Pre-heat the grill and line the grill pan with foil.
• Prepare the cous-cous as per the pack instructions, adding a dash of butter for a richer flavour.
• Rub the olive oil all over the mackerel fillets and place onto the grill pan, skin side up.
• Grill for 3 minutes then turn the fillets over and grill for a further 2 minutes.
• Divide the prepared cos-cous between two plates and lay the fish over the cous-cous, one piece skin side up, the other skin side down. Drizzle with the lemon juice and zest and heap a generous dollop of Peppy Piccalilli on top. Serve garnished with the lime wedges.