• Clean, gut and scale the Red Snapper and rinse under a liitle cold water. Make a few slashes on the outside of the fish.
• Combine the thyme, smoked paprika, onion powder, Haitian Hottie Chilli Sauce and lager.
• Rub the mixture all over the prepared fish, place the lemon pieces into the bellies, wrap in cling film and place into the fridge to marinade for at least an hour.
• Grill the fish under a high heat for 6 minutes, baste with extra sauce from the grill pan and turn over, grilling for a further 6 minutes.
• Serve hot with your choice of potatoes and vegetables or fries and a side salad.