|Suggested Recipe: 'Sliced Meat with Yoghurt & Spices'|
• Meat (preferably Mutton or Beef - otherwise Chicken) - 1kg (thin fillets)
• Onion (medium sized) - 4 (250g) finely sliced
• Yogurt (whipped/beaten) - 11/2 cup (250g)
• Ghee/Cooking Oil
• Laziza Pasanda Masala
• Fry sliced onions in ghee/oil till become golder. Remove from oil/ghee and keep on absorbant paper. When cool/crisp crush it coaresly and keep it (avoid very fine grinding like paste)
• Mix together Laziza Pasanda Masala (1 bag), yoghurt, crushed fried onions & apply on meat & leave for 1-2 hours.
• Put pasanda/fillets, along with the Masala in hot Ghee/Oil & cook on low flame till the Meat is completely tender & Ghee/Oil seperates from Masala (if need arises add 1-2 cups of Water).