|Suggested Recipe: 'Seekh Kebab' (Kebabs cooked on skewers)|
Ingredients: • Mincemeat (Beef, Mutton or Chicken) - 1kg finely grounded to a paste.
• Onion (Medium sized) - 1 finely diced and crushed.
• Green chillies (Medium) - 4-6 coarsely grounded equal to 2 tablespoons (use as per your taste)
• Ghee / butter - 1/2 cup, if the mincemeat contains enough suet then do not add or use only 1-2 tablespoons of ghee or butter
• Laziza Seekh Kebab Masala - 1 bag only
• Mix together mincemeat, Laziza Seekh Kebab Masala (1 bag), onion, green chillies and leave for 2-3 hours.
• Now, add ghee/butter and mix thoroughly. Make small meat balls. Thread each meat ball through a skewer/rod and with wet hand flatten it to form layer around each skewer/rod. (You can use thread to wrap around the skewer/rod to hold the mincemeat layers)
• Roast the kebabs on low heat of coal fire or in an oven while rotating them with interval until becomes light brown. Enjoy delicious Seekh Kebab with parathas, fresh onion rings and tamarind chutney or Laziza Plum chutney.