Kadai Paneer is a mildly spiced Paneer (Indian Cottage Cheese) dish. It is generally served in Kadai (a circular deep vessel) and hence the name goes. This can be eaten with Naan or Roti.
Paneer cut lengthwise - 250 gms
| ||Bell Peppers (red and green) chopped lengthwise - 3|| |
| ||Onions - 4|| |
| ||Tomatoes - 4|| |
| ||Ginger grated - 1 tsp || |
| ||Red Chilli Powder - 1 tsp|| |
| ||Bay Leaf - 2|| |
| ||Cloves - 4|| |
| ||Cinnamon - 1|| |
| ||Salt to taste|| |
| ||Ghee - 4 tbsp|| |
• Grind Onions, Tomatoes, Ginger, Salt and Red Chilli Powder.
• Mince Cloves and Cinnamon.
• Heat Ghee in a pan, add Bay Leaf, Cloves and Cinnamon. Fry for few seconds and add the ground paste.
• Fry on medium heat till it separates from Ghee.
• Add Peppers and Paneer and cook on low heat. Cook till the Peppers are done.
• Take off the heat and serve hot!