• First in a small bowl, soak the Saffron strands in warm Milk and keep it aside.
• Roast the Cashews and Raisins in Ghee and keep it aside.
• Heat Ghee in a pan, roast the Semolina for 5-7 mins or until it gives out a nice aroma.
• Meanwhile put Water in another pan, add Sugar to this and bring it to boil.
• Next add this boiling Water to the Semolina little at a time and mix well.
• Add the Cardamom Powder and mix well. Cover and simmer until the Ghee separates.
• Take off from heat, garnish with Cashews and Raisins