Kumar's Korma Curry: a robustly flavoured, medium hot Indian curry with cinnamon, roasted coconut, cashew nuts, ghee and curry leaves. Delicious with chicken, but also perfect as a vegetable curry using firm vegetables such as cauliflower and butternut squash.
Medium Hot - Indian
350g mixed vegetables, such as green beans, cauliflower, pumpkin, peppers, chopped into small pieces
| ||Kumar's Korma Curry Sauce|| |
| ||1 large potato, diced|| |
| ||Sunflower Oil or Olive Oil - 3 tbsp|| |
| ||Cashew Kernals - 50g, roasted|| |
| ||150ml Water or Coconut Milk|| |
| ||Rice - 200g|| |
• Cook the Rice according to the instructions on the packet.
• Wash the vegetables and roughly chop into bite-sized pieces.
• Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan and stir-fry the vegetables for 5 minutes.
• Now add the Korma sauce and water or coconut milk, cover the pan and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes until the vegetables are tender but firm.
• Add the cashew nuts for the final minute of cooking.
• Serve hot with rice.