Kothu Paratha is a popular South Indian dish. This is nothing but pieces of Parathas stir fried in Sauces and Vegetables with some Spices. This can be served for any meal of the day or even with Tea as a spicy snack.
Paratha - 3
| ||Onions sliced - ½ Cup|| |
| ||Green Chillies finely chopped - 1|| |
| ||Garlic grated - 1 tsp|| |
| ||Green Peppers sliced - ½ Cup|| |
| ||Carrots grated - ½ Cup|| |
| ||Chilli sauce - 4 tsp|| |
| ||Chilli Powder - ¼ tsp|| |
| ||Salt to taste|| |
| ||Oil - 1 Tbsp|| |
| ||Lemon Juice - 1 Tbsp|| |
• Heat the Parathas on a skillet according to the instructions on the Packet. Then tear it into small pieces.
• Then heat Oil in a pan, add Green Chillies, Garlic and Onions. Fry for few minutes.
• Next add the Peppers and Carrots and further stir fry for few seconds.
• Then add the Chilli Powder and Salt and mix well.
• Lastly add the Paratha pieces and toss them with Chilli sauce so that its coated well.
• Transfer this on a serving dish and top it with some Lemon Juice.