1st Stage (boiling the meat):
1. Boil the meat gently in a pot of warm water (covered) with ½ tsp turmeric, cinnamon sticks and salt until tender.
2. Drain all excess water and leave to cool.
1. Chop the washed and drained spinach finely.
2. Heat 3 tbsp of oil on a frying pan on moderate heat.
3. Add 3 crushed garlic cloves with salt and slowly fry until golden.
4. Add 10g of Mr Huda's Universal Curry Paste, stir, and then add the spinach, stir, and leave to cook (covered) for 15-20 mins or until the texture is fairly dry (stirring occasionally).
5. When ready leave aside.
3rd Stage (puree):
1. Cut 1 onion into 1/4's, cut 3 tomatoes into ½'s, chop the green pepper, ginger, 2 garlic cloves, green chillies and little coriander.
2. Put the above in a small pan together with 4 tbsp oil, ½ tsp turmeric, salt and cup of warm water (around 200-250 ml) covered with lid.
3. Gently boil the vegetables until soft (approximately 15-20 mins) stirring occasionally.
4. When cooked place in a blender to make into puree
1. Heat 7 tbsp of oil in a medium sized pan.
2. Add 1 crushed garlic cloves, cardamoms and the bay leaves and slowly fry until the garlic is golden.
3. Add rest of the onions (finely sliced) with salt and cook to soften (stirring occasionally).
4. Add the rest of the Mr Huda's Universal Curry Paste, chilli powder and the rest of the chopped tomatoes cook for 2-3 mins (stirring continuously).
5. Add the ready blended puree and cook for further 3-mins (stirring occasionally, covered).
6. Add the boiled meat with a cup warm water (around 200-250 ml) and on full heat bring to boil and then cook for around 2-3 mins (covered and stirring occasionally).
7. Add the ready prepared spinach and bring to boil and cook for 2-3 mins (stirring occasionally).
8. Back to low heat, leave to simmer for 15-20 mins (stirring occasionally) or until the required moisture (add more water if you prefer more sauce or cook longer with lid semi opened for thicker sauce).
9. Once cooking is nearly over add the chopped coriander and leave the curry to settle for 10-15 mins before serving.