• Mix 1 measure of MTR Instant Muruku Mix with ½ measure of Water.
• Knead the mix gently into a dough.
• Add Butter, Margarine or Coconut Milk while preparing the dough, if desired.
• Add Cumin, Sesame and Ajowan (Lovage) for added flavour, if desired.
• Fill the dough into a Muruku press.
• Press the dough into coil shaped Murukus on a plastic sheet smeared with oil.
• Deep fry till light brown.
'Measure' referred to in the recipe means any cup or container used as per your convenience.
Serving tip: Serve hot with Chutney or Sambar.
Makes about 50 Murukus of about 12g each.